PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
GRAVOSHOP SRL registered in the trade register with no. J12 / 2190/2011, having CUI 29039629, as a legal person , respects the privacy and security of the information provided by you when you use this site, including personal data, for the purpose of created and applies the present policy regarding the protection of personal data.
As of May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), is applicable in all member countries of the European Union.
What is personal data and how is it collected by GRAVOSHOP
Personal data ("Personal Data") is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, especially by reference to an identification element, such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or to one or more specific elements. , its own physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
GRAVOSHOP collects personal data through the website www.gravoshop.ro, www.gravoshop.eu, social networks. GRAVOSHOP may also collect personal data at each interaction with its customers or any other data subject, interested in GRAVOSHOP's services and / or products, both by e-mail or written mail and by telephone.
Purposes for the collection and use of personal data
GRAVOSHOP uses personal data in order to present the services and products it sells, as well as the services provided, for information on the special offers in progress, on conducting market research, in order to improve the standards regarding the activity carried out.
The purposes of the processing of your personal data are the following:
• Provision of services and products ordered.
• Confirmation of services and products purchased through the online system and provision of additional services.
• Contacting you regarding the services ordered / purchased from GRAVOSHOP. The contact method can be made by e-mail, post, telephone or SMS, depending on the contact information received from you.
• To resolve any requests received from you
• To send you a questionnaire or an invitation to give us a review of your experience with us or one of our collaborators.
• For the fulfillment of the legal obligations regarding the invoicing, the submission of the declaration 394, regarding the archiving of the documents, according to the legal provisions.
• To manage your user account created on the GRAVOSHOP sites, through which you can purchase our products / services, manage the products / services ordered / purchased, benefit from our special offers and coordinate your settings. >
• For conducting surveys, in order to optimize and customize our site, in order to improve the way it is accessed and in order to improve the services and products offered by us.
Categories of personal data processed
• Customer identification data: first and last name, home / residence address, e-mail address, fixed / mobile phone number, serial and identity card number, serial / passport number, photos to be applied on various products ordered by them.
• Information about the products / services you have purchased.
• Banking data required for payment and billing: bank account number / IBAN code, bank account name and first name and / or bank card.
• Personal data collected automatically by the simple visit of our site: IP address, cookie information, the date and time when you accessed our services, the hardware, software or browser you use, information about operating system of your computer.
• Personal data belonging to other persons: if you want to make a certain personalization / gift, it is necessary to provide us with their data, in order to carry out the personalization process.
In this case, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the consent of these persons and that they are aware of the cause as to how our company uses this data, in accordance with this data protection policy.
The personal data are stored by GRAVOSHOP in a secure database that is used exclusively internally and makes it possible for our company to analyze your wishes and orders as a customer.
Recipients and proxies of personal information
• In order to achieve the purposes mentioned above in this document, personal data collected by GRAVOSHOP may be transmitted and disclosed to certain persons with whom our company develops contractual relations and who are involved in the process of providing the products and services purchased by you.
These people can be:
• Service providers / products (third companies), which will ensure the provision of contracted services / products for your benefit;
• Public authorities and state institutions - such as ANAF, criminal investigation / prosecution bodies, courts, to which the law confers the right to make available, if necessary, your personal data;
• Your personal data may also be provided to our authorized persons - those persons who process personal data on our behalf - such as, for example, the companies that provide us with accounting services, those that provide postal and courier services, those that provide archiving services and others, subject to the conclusion of agreements to protect such data against destruction, loss and / or disclosure to unauthorized persons.
Processing your personal data for other purposes
If the processing of your personal data will be required for other purposes that are not covered by this data protection policy, we will send you a notification that we will present all the details regarding the new processing before it takes place. .
If necessary, we will ask for your consent before starting the new data processing activity.
Your personal data protection rights
Through this data protection policy you are informed about the rights you benefit under the Regulation, respectively:
• The right to information - the right to be informed about the processing and protection of personal data by GRAVOSHOP.
• Right of access to data - the right to gain access to your data that we process or control or to their copies.
• The right to rectification - the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, as well as the completion of incomplete data that we process or control.
• The right to delete data (the right to be forgotten) - the right to obtain from us, as long as the legal conditions are met, the erasure of personal data.
• The right to restrict the processing of data - you have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your data that we process or control;
• The right to data portability - the right to receive personal data in an easy-to-understand and easy-to-use format, as well as the right to request GRAVOSHOP to transfer the data to another operator.
• Right of opposition - you have the right to object to the processing of your data by us or on our behalf.
• The right to withdraw consent - in the situations in which we process personal data under your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. You can do this at any time, at least as easily as you initially gave us consent.
Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing of your data that we performed before the withdrawal request was made.
• The right not to be subject to an individual decision - the right to request and obtain the withdrawal, annulment or modification of any decision based exclusively on processing by automatic means (which includes the creation of profiles).
• The right to address the justice or the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data with a complaint regarding the violation of the rights arising from the legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise the rights set out above, you may submit to GRAVOSHOP a written, dated and signed application at the GRAVOSHOP office. Address: Cluj-Napoca, B-dul 21 Decembrie 1989, no. 5, 1st floor, Sora Shopping Center, or you can send such request by e-mail, to the Person in charge of the Protection of Personal Data, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
By reading this document you have been informed about your rights as provided by the U.E. Regulation. no. 679/2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data, as well as on the way in which our company is going to manage your personal data so as to ensure an adequate protection of them.
This Policy on the protection of personal data was updated and published on 28.11.2019.